The third phase of spring training, in which teams play exhibition games in South Korea, began earlier today (March 7). Attached above is the schedule of every exhibition game.
Listed below are the each stadium’s ticket prices of their Saturday and Sunday games:
- Busan Sajik Baseball Stadium (Busan Lotte Giants): admission free.
- Hanbat Baseball Stadium (Hanwha Eagles): 30% off on all seating categories.
- Masan Baseball Stadium (NC Dinos): 3,000 KRW (flat rate), children 12 and under admission free.
- Munhak Baseball Stadium (SK Wyverns): 3,000 KRW (flat rate).
- Mokdong Baseball Stadium (Seoul Nexen Heroes): 5,000 KRW (flat rate).
- Pohang Baseball Stadium (Samsung Lions): admission free.
- Suwon KT Wiz Park (Suwon KT Wiz): admission free.