*All giveaways, promotions and event dates are subject to change.
March 14, 2015 (Preseason Game vs. Seoul Doosan Bears)
Grand Opening of Suwon KT Wiz Park [11:20]
- Ceremonial first pitch: Yeom Tae-young (염태영), Mayor of Suwon City.
- Ceremonial first swing: Nam Kyung-pil (남경필), Governor of Gyeonggi-do.
- Performance(s): EXID, and Suwon KT Wiz Cheergirls.
- Around 200 members of the National Assembly and sportspeople will be invited for the grand opening of the renovated ballpark. The city of Suwon will be handing out plates of appreciation to the ballpark construction architect and project manager. Welcoming remarks will be made by Yeom Tae-young (염태영), Mayor of Suwon City, and Hwang Chang-kyu (황창규), owner of the Suwon KT Wiz.
- Commemorative bricks and commemorative tree ceremony.
March 22, 2015 (Preseason Game vs. KIA Tigers)
2015 KT Wiz Fan Meet & Greet [Post-game]
- Players will be signing autographs after the game. Fans will also have a chance to win a prize through games and lotteries.
- This event is open to annual membership holders only.
March 31, 2015 (vs. Samsung Lions)
Home Opener Ceremony “Fastival” (fast + festival)
- Ceremonial first pitch:
- National anthem: Suwon Civic Choir.
- Performance(s): Rapercussion, the 51st Infantry Division Military Band, K-Tigers, and KT Wiz mascots “Vic & Ddory”.
- Giveaway(s): KT Wiz pointed hats (first 5,000 to enter home team cheering section gates).
- A giant fan banner will be displayed as a declaration of the 2015 season.
- A fireworks show will be displayed following the game.
- GiGA Speed Pitching Zone and Galaxy S6 Promotion Zone will be set up near the stadium.
- The ballclub will invite a combined 88 elementary school students of Imja Island in Shinan-gun, Jeollanam-do, and Daeseong-dong which lies within the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) to witness the historic game. Both regions were the first two beneficiaries of KT’s “GiGA Story Project” which assist in reducing the education gap created in remote areas by installing high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi around the region as well as IT equipment in schools.
- With April being “National Disability Awareness Month”, 17 visually impaired students of Areum School in Suwon will also be invited by the ballclub. They will be provided special play-by-play receivers as well as personal volunteers to help them understand the game.